My wonderful valentine...

These are my beautiful 18 roses that appeared on our doorstep on Valentines Day. Jason is always very thoughtful and mindful that I absolutely love flowers. It was a nice treat for me. I got a special treat and had 2 dates with my hubby over Valentines weekend. We went bowling Friday night with friends, and enjoyed a nice dinner with our neighbors on Valentines evening. I really had to think twice about leaving the kids with sitters back to back evenings, but I had to check myself and remember hubby first, then kids. I am home all week with them, and a refreshed momma equals a better momma.

We are just thanking God for a great praise report this week. Without going into much specifics, God just showed up in a big way, and I'm thankful that He hears our prayers, that He cares for us, and that He answers prayer. God is good....ALL THE TIME!

Hope you like my fresh blog look. I am always ready for change. Good night!!

Comments

Popular Posts