Bryce's new chair

Bryce has been getting some belated birthday gifts, which has been kind of fun stretching out the first birthday celebration. Here is a camp chair my sister sent for Bryce. I told her she probably paid more to ship it than to actually buy it!!
Bryce is such a big boy now he can climb up in the chair all by himself, and he thinks he is rather hot stuff! I call him "Jolly Joe", because he is always so darn happy. We are blessed! He is now saying "uh-oh" which is quite comical. Oh yes, and cracker, although I think Jason and I would be the only people knowing what he is actually saying. He is signing for more, all done, and thank you. Please is next!

Of course we had to get Reagan Joy in the pic too, with her crazy smile face! She is a ham!
I am recovering from a bout with strep throat. Way fun! I guess taking care of Bryce that week he was down was enough to send me under. I didn't realize that strep gives you a fever and chills in addition to the swollen glands and hard to swallow. So, I broke down and went to the dr (which I hardly ever do) and got on some meds and relief came rather quickly. I'm back on my feet and running. The dr upon discharge told me to "go home, drink liquids, chicken soup, and REST". Ha.....I guess he missed the part when I said I have 2 little ones at home. Hardly! Reagan has been such a trooper through all of this....many days where I had to pour lots of attention on Bryce and hold him, and then trying to nurse myself back to health. A little too much tv and video viewing I'm sure! Breaking up with the tv and dvd player has been a whole new adventure this week. Candyland here we come!

So, we are doing great here. I was outside in short sleeves yesterday and we all went on a walk! Griffin was in heaven! I did have to push the stroller through a few snow patches, but we made it. Today it's raining like crazy, but I'll take it over snow anyday! I'm off and running! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts