Who needs clothes?

Reagan apparently does not! With all this nice spring weather Reagan has finally figured out she can take off her pants. And with no onesie, you know what's next!

Last week I caught her outside on the deck with her pants off 3 times. Not only does she do it, but she does it for the world to see! HA! I put her down for her nap and proceeded to teach my piano students. Jason came home and got her up. When I came upstairs she was in a different pair of pants than the skirt I put her to bed in. A little questioning revealed when Jason went to get her....she had her skirt off, DIAPER off, and had slept that way, leaving a nice little puddle o' pee for me to clean up later. Isn't she clever?

Reagan can say Target (one of my favorite places to go!)...and Jason knows he's now in for it. She's adding more and more words to her vocabulary and is so excited when Jason comes home from a hard day at work. Who wouldn't want to come home to an almost 2 year old who screams when she sees you. Welcome home daddy!

On that note..the shower is calling. After some bathroom cleaning duty this morning, I'm time to get dressed...and yes, it's almost 11 a.m! I love being a mom!

Comments

Happi said…
Seriously, if I didn't have to, I'd wear as few as possible. Alone. With all the shades drawn. And such. : )

Popular Posts