Garage Sales, eBay a little music....and a birthday

Sorry for the missing in action status, but life seems to be in full gear around here. If you know me well, I love eBay, and much to Jason's liking, I finally decided to SELL something on there instead of always purchasing...and made some decent money on some clarinet items gathering some dust around here. I then ventured to do our neighborhood garage sale...emptied out some of the basement...and people paid me for things I didn't want anymore...LOVE THAT! Then last week, I played a concert at a college my former teacher currently teaches at. So, I got paid to play my clarinet, which I love to do anyways. All in all, some lucrative time for me. Now Jason just wishes I could pull that out of my hat every week! ha! I celebrated a birthday in the midst of all this, and Jason got me this awesome sign which now hangs in our kitchen! He always does a great job with gifts!
Have I said lately how much we love Reagan? We found this little gem at a garage sale and picked it up for her...as an early birthday present. She absolutely loves to play on it, so it was a great find.

My parents came in for a visit this weekend, and as I got talking with my mom, I figured she's probably ready for a tricycle....so one word to daddy and off he went on the search for the perfect one for Reagan. Hours later, they returned with this Dora Trike, and another great hit with our little one. She loves to play outside...and often the few fits we have are when we have to come in. She can't quite reach the pedals yet, but that doesn't stop her from riding down our incline on our driveway going "wheee" the entire time.
We had a great visit with my parents, and it was so nice to be together on Mother's Day. I am thankful for the blessing of Reagan and the blessing of my mother and grandmother still being here with us. We had Jason's grandma over for lunch and I fixed my first ham...and it was yummy! Blessings to all you mothers reading this....you do a job so awesome and so important.



Comments

Popular Posts