Lose weight fast....guaranteed!

Yes, that's right, you heard it here first! The best way to shed those few lingering pounds...catch a little stomach bug! This wonderful little virus has spread like wildfire around our cul-de-sac and Reagan and I were the lucky recipients on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. I am thankful it seems to rear its ugly head worse in the adults than the kids, but it's still the pits! We had so many great plans for Wednesday, and we both spent most of the day either cuddling or sleeping it off. Praise the Lord, I feel so much better today, still weak, but definetly on the mend. It is so true that you don't value your health until something comes to shake it up a bit. We are thankful for a "normal" day today. I wanted to give a little shoutout to my hubby...tomorrow is his birthday, and Reagan and I are so thankful for him! He is a wonderful provider, daddy, husband, friend and man of God. We treasure him and all he is to us. The years with Jason have been truly wonderful and that's why I call him that....wonderful! The big 2-9 is upon him so he has to treasure his last year in the 20's....and then he can join the rest of us! Happy Birthday Wonderful!





Comments

Happi said…
Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. The stomach thing is running rampant here too. It seems that the warmer months bring on these tummy bugs more than the winter months. The pharmacist an doctor were called when my two boys got it these past two weeks. Many blogs I'm reading are talking about their kids having it too. It's not fun. Hope you're all well now!

Popular Posts