Going stir-crazy



Good morning and another cold one for us midwesterners. I have no ambition to leave the house 1. because it's cold and 2. the roads are still awful. It's so cold here, the salt can't melt the snow, so the roads are covered with black ice. Good times! I just enjoy getting out on my errands, and I'd rather just stay inside. Thank goodness we will head off to church tonight to get some time away! The school kids finally went back to school today after a little mini-vacation.

We just got a webcam, and I'm enthralled. My parents and my sister both now have one, and I love being able to "see" them through the miles. I got to see some of my sister's new home in Boston and they get to see Reagan, who seems to change so quickly these days. I think it's simply amazing!

Reagan is turning into a little ham; posing for me in her chair, "reading" and drinking a beverage. What a cutie! She is quite the chatterbox these days, most still unintelligible, but to her, it's quite the conversation. We just smile and giggle at her...she's too precious. I have now found she is attached to a small little blanket I've been putting in bed with her. Yesterday, I washed it, since it beared the remains of a chocolate chip cookie from last weekend. I put her down for her nap, thinking the million other things in her bed would be sufficient. WRONG! Unfortunately it was fresh out of the washer, but the girl could care less. It was her blankie! She took it, wet and all, and laid down and went to sleep. End of story!

Have a wonderful day.

Comments

Happi said…
ewww...wet blankie. But hey, whatever works! : )
I miss you, Jaimes. Hope all is well and that you are staying healthy. Love you!

Popular Posts