Brrr......

Well, winter has appeared with full force here, and we are counting down the days until Spring. I simply love to be outside and always look forward to the mild weather! I had a few pics on my camera that I figured I would share. Reagan wants to be like her momma, so she had to put on her own apron to help me while I coooked! I thought it was so precious!
She is also into trying to walk in my shoes!

She is just a little momma, taking care of little Fred!



These are my tulips I received for Valentines Day. I told Jason I didn't expect anything big, like my friend Happi said, I don't need a holiday to tell Jason how much he means to me...I would like to think we do it all the time. And with a little one, it's nice just to all be together! We spent the evening at church, and this was at home when we returned! I made Jason a yummy chocolate mousse for dessert. Tulips are my favorite flower, I love spring! We got married in April and used tulips as centerpieces and I just LOVE them. I planted 40+ tulips in the fall and can't wait to see them (hopefully) bloom in the spring! What a great hubby!


Comments

Unknown said…
Jaime, those pictures of you and Reagan are sooooo sweet! I'm so glad that you have this website up. You know, I really miss your clarinet lessons, so at least this way I feel like I kind of keep in touch! Reagan is growing up so fast ... but she is still just the tiniest little peanut!

Keep spreading the love; it's one of your gifts!
Lizzie
Happi said…
Jaime, I loved the pictures! And the tulips...goregous and I'm sure a welcome diversion from the winter blues. I remember your wedding...it was a beautiful day, and one that I was honored to be a part of. Love you, girl! I miss you so much. :-)
Happi said…
Jaime, I hope you don't mind...I borrowed your picture of the tulips. I am posting about spring and those tulips were too beautiful not to share. Hope that's alright...

Popular Posts