Lil' Climber

Nothing in Reagan's short life has made me more nervous than her sudden desire to climb on absolutely EVERYTHING. As Jason fondly said yesterday, "she's going to be falling a lot more now!". She has figured out how to get on the kitchen chairs, and attempts to be on the table. Oh yes, and she laughs when I tell her to get on her bottom, and the entire time as I head towards her with my mean mommy stare. Last night all we wanted to do was veg and watch some Tivo'd Survivor and this girl could not sit still. She was climbing on everything!!! Those of you that know our home, our basement is unfinished, so a tumble onto the concrete is serious business.

On a lighter note, her vocabulary is starting to expand, and it's so exciting. She said night night this week, bath and please! I love seeing her little personality starting to emerge...what an amazement to me that God grew her in my womb. Aren't you just in awe of the miracle of life?

We had a nice Thanksgiving and now the holiday season is in full force. Less than 4 weeks until Christmas. I must brag just a little and say I'm done Christmas shopping. But, for those of you that know me, this is no surprise. I am my mother's daughter! I also do this on purpose so I can really remember what this time is about and not stress about taking a 17 month old to a packed mall. Thank you Lord for your Son!

Comments

Happi said…
Hey Jaime! I love the pictures and stories on the blog. You're doing great. Just letting you know, I tagged you for what's called an ABC Meme today. Come check it out and participate if you can. It's fun! Love you girl!
Love,
Happi

Popular Posts