#1 Michigan Fan

Well, Reagan's new track suit couldn't help the Wolverines pull off a win on Saturday, but boy, did she look good! Another one of my ebay finds, brand new...and she looks absolutely adorable in it! My parents have been here visiting this weekend and she is loving all the people that will read over and over and over again the same books. Reagan loves to have books read to her, she will bring book after book to you, turn around and sit in your lap, ready for the story. And if you are lucky that she picked one of her favorites, she will sit through the entire reading. Brown bear, brown bear is a fav right now!

Well, just as a follow up to my Baby Jesus story, I must tell you that Reagan is saying Baby Jesus now. My dad is so impressed, but I have yet to hear it. Everytime she said it, my attention was focused elsewhere and I missed the momentous occasion. She said "night night" this morning too for naptime; it's so fun to see her expressing herself, albeit sometimes in fits!

Thanks for comin' to visit grandma and grandpa!!

Comments

Happi said…
Jaime,
She's such a cutie! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with the "fam."

Love you,
Happi

Popular Posts