My parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary

This is the summer of PARTIES!  My parents also celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary in June, so we threw them an open house and had the opportunity to welcome friends and family in to all be together. My parents had a wonderful time, and it was so fun to honor them and celebrate their marriage!
A trip to my hometown is not complete without a stop by Bennett Street!!
The ice cream stop we frequented growing up...
And, well, work smarter not harder, right?  I reused much of what I used for Reagan's party here for my parents.  A little swap out of items, and it looked lovely!!




Our setup crew!


Delicious cakes and pies to celebrate!!

My parents, my family, and my sister and her family!!
Out for a special dinner with our immediate family.  I think we had over 30 people!!  So fun!!


Grandma and Grandpa with all the grandkids!!
Jody and I with our cousin, Alicia.  She is my cousin Brett's sister, so to see the both of them in the span of a few weeks was just a special treat!!  Happy Anniversary mom and dad, we are so thankful for you!!  We love you!
 

Comments

Popular Posts