Happy 15th Birthday to Bryce!!

Bryce is 15!  I really just can't believe it...growing up so fast now, I feel like we are on fast forward!!  As they get older, their "wishlist" becomes a little more expensive and more particular, so Bryce got a really nice pair of cleats for soccer for his birthday and he is THRILLED!  He is complete shoe kid now, I think most of the time he spends on his phone, he spends looking at shoes!  

We had a great morning at church on his birthday and enjoyed a great family meal at HopCat, which was delicious!    Bryce is SUCH a great kid!  He's tender hearted, kind and loves to be busy.  He works hard at the things he loves, which right now is basketball and soccer.  He is a great brother and friend and I just love the opportunity to sit and chat with him when we're on all our adventures going here and there with him!  I honestly will be sad when he can drive and won't need me to Uber him everywhere!

Happy Birthday to you, Bryce, we love you so much!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts