Marching Band

We have been thrilled to have a normal Marching Band season this year, especially with our own Reagan as the Junior Drum Major.  It took a little prodding from me for her to audition, and I was so incredibly proud of her just for auditioning, let alone winning the position.  
The two Drum Majors for this season!!


I seriously could not be more proud of this young lady and the stretching that this year has brought with Marching Band.  We made it to every football game and I think I made it to three competitions this year!


Her first competition was extra interesting as the Senior Drum Major was out sick and Reagan ran the entire band herself.  (Interesting note that the Senior Drum Major sets all the tempos and runs the entire show, the Junior Drum Major simply watches and mirrors her...so Reagan took on this all herself!).  I was so proud of her after this performance, I found the band on their way out and ran up and hugged her.  She definitely did it afraid, but had tons of poise on the podium!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts