Epic 'Zona vacay

 We left the day after Easter to fly to Arizona to visit my parents.  We were so thankful my sister and her family joined us from San Diego (we hadn't seen them for 2 1/2 years which is crazy...).  After a 3 HOUR wait for our rental car, which was the complete pits, we had an amazing time away in the sunshine and warmth.  This year, because of COVID restrictions, there was little my family could participate in in the park my parents live (a retirement community).  So, thanks to AirBnB and we rented an amazing home in Scottsdale and spent the week all together.  The pool, the patio areas, eating all our meals together, made for some amazing memories.  It was JUST what we all needed after a good midwest winter!  We were so thankful for the time away and the time to reconnect with my family.

















Comments

Popular Posts