Off to state

Reagan is on her way to State Marching Band Finals. She's had a great year and lots of fun marching and today is the Final Performance! The kids and I went this morning to see their final run through and say goodbye! So so proud of this girl!

As a surprise to the students, the parents decorate the band room and make posters...I debated about whether this would embarrass her or she would like it, and I ended up making her one. I hadn't even made it home after dropping her at school and she sent me a text...she did love it and wondered why I didn't have any pics of her on it (you really can't win sometimes with a teenager, she's so funny!!). I didn't want to embarrass her so I was going for a bit low key for this year. Watch out next year!!
 Isn't Benny's writing to her SO cute!  I just love it!!

Comments

Popular Posts