Reagan's First Homecoming

I'm not really sure how we got to this point already, but Reagan is a freshman and went to Homecoming.  Wow!  I just love that the culture of their school is nearly everyone goes, and you go in big friend groups.  It just wasn't like that when I was in school; if you didn't have a boyfriend, you didn't go...I never attended Homecoming in High School so it was SUPER special for to me to help Reagan get ready...

We had an incredibly busy Saturday afternoon...all 3 kiddos had games around the same time at three different places...so I sent Ruthie with a teammate's family, Jason took Bryce, and Becca took Bennett to his game so I could share this time with Reagan.  So so thankful...


 Becca did SUCH a beautiful job on her hair and makeup, couldn't believe how beautiful Reagan looked!!
 Bennett was really the star of the pics, all her friends loved him and let him photobomb some pics, which he thought was amazing!!




Reagan had a great time...and I realize little by little, we are letting her fly.  I really want her to stay little and protect her here forever, but that's not life...my prayer for her every morning has been 
Train up a child in the way she should go,
And when she is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6)
Love you Reagan!!

Comments

Popular Posts