...and my parents are rockstars

Every year, while I'm away at camp, my parents have come and stayed with whatever kiddos we're home.  My mom makes food for Jason in the evenings and keeps the house clean.  And sometimes, the dog might be the most work....anyways...Reagan had band camp the entire week I was gone from 9-4, so Bennett has some pretty SWEET time with grandma and grandpa.  My parents are not sedentary people, they were on the go with Bennett.  I'm so thankful for all the years they have joyfully come and served my family so I could serve at camp.  What a blessing they are!!




 The morning before they left, my dad took Bryce mountain biking.  What a fun adventure to do with your grandson...I know Bryce absolutely LOVED it!!
 And grandpa with his guitar is a pretty common site when we're together.  All the kiddos enjoy singing along!!  Lots of my friends growing up have memories of my dad doing this around campfires for years and years.  Music is such a wonderful gift!!  Thank you mom and dad for blessing us (again!).


Comments

Popular Posts