Happy Birthday to THIS guy!!

Today is Bryce's 11th Birthday!  11!!  Wow!!

We celebrated with dinner out last night because we are busy with sports/dance activities this evening. He has requested a "brookie" (brownies with cookies) with ice cream, so I plan to deliver!!

We are so proud of Bryce and the young man he is.  He is tender, he is giving, he loves to hug his mom, which I will forever treasure!  He loves to play and watch sports, especially soccer and basketball and is a great great friend to others.

Here are some of his favorites:
Food:  Brisket
Book:  Last Olympian
Video Game:  Clash of Clans
Movie:  Solo
Friends:  Peyton, Massimo, Jacob
When I grow up:  I have no idea!
Sport:  Soccer

It's so hard to believe I've got 2 kids in double digits.  It's flying by and it's SO SO FUN!!

Comments

Popular Posts