For the first time in 12 1/2 years

I am diaper free! Can I get a whoop whoop!!

Since July 2005, I have been a diaper changing machine!! And I'm free!! Free! Free! Took the last box to Target and returned those suckers!!

Not that you will be impressed that my 3 yr and almost 10 month child finally wants to not run away into a hiding place to poop, or anything...be very jealous! All of my kids were "late" potty trainers...after three, but Bennett took the prize. No amount of cajoling, threatening, bribing, sweet talking, ignoring, nothing I tell you would convince him...

So, the bonus of always potty training late is its usually instant and we have very few accidents, so I'm thankful. We still have a few diapers and pull ups from other siblings, but this rock star has been waking up dry as well!!

Can I get an Amen!! I did it! Onto my next challenge...and I know, raising kids is not for the faint of heart and the awesome teen years will make me want to think about how "easy" potty training was....hahaha!! I'm taking this victory and savoring it!!

Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts