All about Bryce

Well, Bryce turned 9 last weekend!  Wow!  Such a great great, funny kid, I just love him!  On Friday night, we got to go bowling with his classmates at the Ladies and Lads event...really fun.  I don't think he thought it was as fun to get "smoked" (his words) by his mom!  I can still hold my own!!
The annual number pancake...this was was pretty sorry, but he thought it was great!!  We went to church, then out to lunch with family at Bryce's choice, then we took the older 2 to see Rogue One as a surprise (loved the movie!), and then back to grandma's house for cupcakes and ice cream.  What a great day to celebrate a great kid!!  Happy Birthday Bryce!
His new shirt, socks, and "man tights" that he got for his birthday.  I don't quite get the new style, but he's not the only kid wearing it...running tights with shorts over the top to school in the winter in the midwest...gotta love boys!!



Comments

Popular Posts