There's no place like Devil's Lake

Another great year hiking and being outside at Devil's Lake with our family and friends...this year we actually got a picture of us and I'm so thankful.  This is my parents, my uncle, my cousins and their families.  
Every year, the highlight is climbing the side of the rocks from the lower trail to the upper bluff.  I have not gone in 11+ years because we've always had a baby or little one that's kept me with them.  The kids were ready to go for the second time that day, and Jasons ankle wa bothering him, so he offered me up...to which the kids responded "mom can't hike the rocks!!"  You better bet I was ready to prove them wrong and up we went!  What a blast I had climbing up (and trying to keep up with them!!)
My kiddos with my cousin's daughter, Lyla at Parfrey's Glen.

This trip always brings me so much joy to see my kids enjoying the outside and playing my cousins' kids and having my parents with us as well!  So thankful for or years and years of memories!!






Comments

Popular Posts