We had a birthday girl!!

A little late, but our Reagan Joy turned 11 on July 7th.

From my little interview!!

Favorite food.  Pizza
Favorite pastime. Listening to adventures in odyssey
Hopes and dreams teacher
Best thing about you "I'm awesome". Yes, you are!
Looking forward to middle school?  Yes!
Favorite vacation destination that we've been to: Florida
Dream destination.  Paris and the Eiffel Tower

For her birthday I took the 3 older kiddos up to this new Treetop Adventure Park that's new to our city.  They had a groupon, so I figured we would check it out!  They had a blast and enjoyed 3 hours of fun!  Dinner at Moe's followed by Oreo ice cream cake here at home with family and close friends.  I can hardly believe she's 11.  She growing and changing so much right before my eyes.  She is such a beautiful young lady and I'm very proud of who she is.  She is smart, fun, compassionate and such a beauty!  I love her to pieces and wish she would STOP growing up!!
Happy Birthday to you, our Reagan Joy!!




Comments

Popular Posts