This girl is 6 now!!

Well, boo, my picture is blurry, but we had a birthday here!  Ruthie is 6!!

Ruthie is just finishing up her kindergarten year at school and is such a great girl!!
What I want to be when I grow up-teacher
Favorite food-spaghetti
Favorite dessert-cake (a girl after my own heart!!)
Friends-Malia, Ella, and Maddie
Favorite subject in school-have snack break!!

We've had some major excitement over here leading up to Ruthie's birthday.  We moved on her birthday, so we've been busy!  We put an offer on a house in late April, sold our own home 4 days later and closed May 31st!!  We moved just 1.7 miles down the road onto a home on 9 acres and we are loving it!!  It has made for a very busy end of the school year, but we made it!!  Jason has commented on how much he loves being outside and he feels like he's way out in the country and its peaceful and quiet here, so we are so thankful!  We are looking forward to a great summer in our new home!!

We are down to the final half day of school tomorrow and then we are summer bound!!  I guess now all my faithful readers (all 5 of you!!) know why I've been a bit absent...and a bit picture less!!

Here's to summer!!

Comments

Popular Posts