My 40th birthday

Well, this weekend I turned 40!  I'm not quite sure how I got here, but here I am!  Jason and my best friend, Becca, planned out a little extended weekend getaway to North Carolina, and we just had a wonderful time!  The weather was just perfect, I think we had rain nearly every day, but it began almost right when we finished whatever activity we were up to that day...just amazing!!

Day one...hike some waterfalls!!
This is Chimney Rock!  What a spectacular park!!  Jason and I are standing on that middle rock.
Sunday was a special treat as we went to Elevation Church in Charlotte for their services.  All of us enjoy listening to his podcasts, so it was a special treat to hear him in person!  You line up outside the building for service....people LINE up for CHURCH starting an hour before to have a seat in the auditorium, how cool is that???
On my birthday in Asheville...
Hickory Nut Falls at Chimney Rock.  This waterfall is featured in the movie Last of the Mohicans.

What a great trip and what a great way to celebrate my milestone birthday!  I just felt so special and loved and enjoyed the time away with my hubby and our good friends...super excited to love on my kids as we are nearly home!!

Happy birthday to me!!





Comments

Popular Posts