And then we went "camping"

We did our annual trip up north with friends camping.  I use this term loosely because there is a home on the property (that I sleep in), and a bathroom and kitchen.  Jason and the older kids tent and we do spend all the time we can outside.  There was 25 of us this year, 10 adults and 15 kids and even with the rain, we had a good time!  We had 3 of these little motorcycles up there, so the kids had so much fun zooming around!!   Bennett is ready for a real turn!!
We had quite a bit of rain this year, which actually put standing water in our tent!  Thankfully, they have a bunkhouse and Jason and the kids were able to stay there and keep dry!!  I had the younger 2 with me both nights, aren't they cute??
I must say, camping is not my favorite!  Between the rain, dirt, and bugs, there is only so much I can take.  The kids had an absolute blast, so with that, we continue to go every year and make some great memories!!  I am thankful for my home and own bed...

Comments

Popular Posts