Another fantastic birthday


Another year...another birthday!  It was such a great day!  My friend Becca took me out for sushi the day before my birthday.  Little did I know, this was just the grand cover up for my birthday surprise!!
Most of my birthday I spent with Reagan at a conference.  We had a great time together and it was nice to just be with her!  She's growing into such a precious young lady!!

Jason even took the other 3 to get a cake at a bakery and to Macy's to buy me a gift while I was gone.  Kudos to the Superdad!!
Over and over it was said that our friends couldn't come for dinner because they had work commitments....and somehow year after year, Jason is still able to surprise me with them showing up at the restaurant we are at.  What a special day with special people.  
The Jason, the kids, and our dearest friends continue to make my birthdays so special.  So thankful for all of them!!


Comments

Popular Posts