A few pictures from 'Zona

We just returned from an awesome week vacationing in Arizona with my parents.  The weather never disappoints, I think it's rained one time in the 25 times I've been down there...
Bennett is a screen addict!!  He has no problem expressing his displeasure if he wants the phone that you have...

Bennett and I chilling by the pool!!
My view...
Bennett playing some bocce...

As you can see, we did lots of swimming.  My parents life in a 55+ park, so there are set children's hours at the pool.  The kids could hardly wait for 11 am to get their feet wet!!
Jason and I went out for out anniversary one night while we were there.  Jason made arrangements for us to eat at Beckett's table...yum!!
And Bennett, my sweet boy, you did this all on your own...I'm sure you can see Ruthie in him now...
The kids' favorite part....swimming and the golf cart!  What a great way to visit the park!!  Thanks grandma and grandpa for a great time!!

Comments

Popular Posts