4th grade science fair

We are very proud of Reagan and her science ecosystem project on Deserts.  She and her partner presented their tri-fold and diorama last night at the school's science fair.  
I thought the girls did a great job.  When I initially got the packet on this project, I cringed thinking this was my project and what a project it was.  With some gentle help from both moms, the girls did a wonderful job!  So proud of Reagan!  She really did her project with excellence!!
The trifold was done exclusively at school, so I was really impressed with the girls' work!  

But I do breathe a sigh of relief that it's done...   I feel like I'm in school all over again with things to sign, projects due, library books, and homework checking.  Hope I can keep up with 3 next year and increasingly hard homework!!

Way to go Reagan Joy!!



Comments

Popular Posts