And then...

Today I dropped 700+ items off for our church's consignment sale.   Many baby items...all my maternity clothes...the baby bathtub, swing, bumbo seat, even the exersaucer.  My last batch of 0-3 month clothes...

I'm so thankful for my beautiful and wonderful 4 kids.  My plate is bountifully full!!  I feel stretched in ways I couldn't have fathomed 10 years ago.  I am so deliriously happy with my life.  But, the realization that I've carried and birthed my last baby is interesting.  As glad as I am to empty the house of the giant baby gear, it still seems weird.  As they grow we can do more and they are more flexible, but yet to never have my own snuggly newborn in my arms...oh my!!

I will treasure each new season but the finality of #4, our caboose...it's all good.  It is well with my soul...

Comments

Popular Posts