Our trip to the Dells

We just returned from the annual Hall vacation, this year taking us to the Wisconsin Dells.  It was quite the consumer experience, a little more built up from my childhood memories.  Here's a fun shirt from downtown!
We spent one day at the waterpark an I wish I could say that Bennett spent most of the day doing this, but he was pretty much anti-nap most of vacation.  Too much going on and not his own bed.  My great nighttime sleeper was up every night at least once and many times twice!  I'm thankful to be home now so we can both sleep!!
Bryce got in some fun fishing with dad, Uncle Shannon, papa and Katelyn.
My parents came up and joined us for 2 days as well.  We took the kids on the duck rides!!
Ate out at Moosejaw pizza...
And the Log Cabin in Baraboo.
And we went to my happy place, Devils Lake.  What a great day we had there hiking and exploring.  I love to see my kids here!!  Parfrey's Glen
On the top of the bluffs.  Jason, my dad and my older 2 basically drug the rest of the group up rock climbing the face.  Let's just say it was their first and last time.  I got a text from my brother in law mid climb that indicated they were "lost" which amused me.  Jason and my dad are pros and you just keep heading up!!
Bennett did much better in the car on the way home and saved his screaming for the last 10 minutes.   Better than the hour or so on the way there!!
And for those of you who remember Reagan riding in the car with this blanket on her head as a baby see she still does it!!  I loved capturing this!!
There is really no place like home.  Always good to get away and always good to return to home sweet home!!









Comments

Popular Posts