Little update on Bennett

My little guy is already over 3 weeks old, it just doesn't seem possible!  At his 2 week checkup he regained his birthweight and more weighing in at 9 lbs!!  I was so happy to see it because nursing had a rough start.  We has quite a bit of screaming in frustration on his part and tears on my part figuring out this little guy!!  He's doing really well and is such a good baby.  He is up usually just one time in the night and goes back down until morning.  Christmas break was nice because I could sleep in and we has very little places we had to be.  Today was the first day I had to get the older 2 off to school.   So far he is sleeping at night without a paci but I've introduced one a bit during the day to help him get to sleep.  All 3 of our other kids took pacis and were extremely difficult to break from their beloved paci.  So I have mixed feelings about but I'm always glad to get a respite from being a 24 hour buffet!!
Here's a pic of the home front today...I'm so thankful for these precious kids!!

Comments

Popular Posts