best.gift.ever

Well, we've had quite a bit of excitement here at the Hall house the past couple weeks.  Jason's sister, Elizabeth has been living with us since mid-April...and last night, she got married!  Last weekend, my parents  were here for the weekend, as well as Jason's other sister and 2 girls for Liz's bridal shower.  I worked myself silly prepping the house for overnight company, and I knew I would be turning around and doing it all again for this weekend's 9 overnight guests.  My parents graciously left me with a signed check to hire a cleaning company to come clean, and I really don't think I've ever receive a better, more well-timed gift.  So, on Thursday, while I taught, 3 ladies came and worked in a flurry to get my house spic and span.  I was so thankful for these ladies, as well as my parents' thoughtfulness and generosity! 

I'm 35 weeks and definitely slowing down, but feeling well overall.  It was fun to see our family for the wedding, as many of them have not seen me for a couple months, so I've changed for sure.  I'm carrying this little guy in a basketball out front, like I did with Bryce.  And I tend to grow big babies, so he seems no different.  We look forward to welcoming him home!!

The wedding was quaint and beautiful and we are so happy for Liz and Matt.  I don't think it's really set in for any of us that she won't be living here anymore.  I know the kids, especially will miss her!  We are excited to see them start their life together and they will only be 20 minutes down the road, so we will have lots of time with them still.  Congrats to Matt & Liz!!

Comments

Popular Posts