A little May catch-up

 Well, we're a little out of order here, but you'll catch the drift....in this post, I have the pics of our beautiful new glass tile backsplash!  It took many weeks of hemming and hawing about what to choose, and I'm really happy with the results.  We had the tilers out last week, and were supposed to be done last Friday, only to run out of tile on the install date (boo!) and had to wait an extra week for the new tile to arrive!  The only thing left is to figure out what color outlet covers.  I'll admit, I'm ready to be done with the million decisions it seems we've had to make!  I'm SO pleased with the results!!
 Ruth and Bryce were having some great fun with this mullet wig from daddy's closet.



Glad to have the project completed...and love it to boot!! 

Comments

Popular Posts