I suppose I could round up an excuse...

of why I haven't blogged, but we've just been having SO much fun! This has probably been one of the most memorable summers for me. The kids are at such fun ages, and we have just explored so many new and old things. Friday, the nursery from our church had a camping weekend close to town and we went and joined them for Fri afternoon/night. We had such a great time; it brings back such fond memories for both Jason and I with our families growing up.


Saturday, I got free tickets to a Breakfast on the Farm event that was local. They served a delicious breakfast, followed by a tour of the dairy farm. It was so fun, and I actually learned alot.


Bryce and Reagan got to milk a cow.














and little Ruthie...always along for the ride.






We've had quite an eventful summer, as well. Ruth is walking all over the place, and she is getting her top 2 teeth (to finally make 4!!). Reagan is riding a 2 wheel bike and doing great. She was quite hesitant at first, but caught on quickly and is very proud of herself. Bryce I also had to cajole on his bike, but he now loves it as well and is always asking to go on a bike ride. I've enjoyed the exercise, either walking as the kids bike, or biking myself with Ruth in the trailer. Ruth is not terribly fond of the bike trailer, but she's getting better...and the compassionate mom I am, I keep saying "she's just going to have to get over it!!" And she will, I know!




I think that makes you caught up on our end. I can hardly believe school is right around the corner for Reagan. I am sad thinking about sending her away all day, but she's excited to go back. I'm glad she loves it....I'm off to enjoy (work) through my afternoon!!

Comments

Popular Posts