reagan's first day of school

I cannot believe I just put Reagan on a school bus for a full day of kindergarten today!! Wow! I could tell my emotions were giving me a run even yesterday...just the thought of her being gone ALL DAY! My pics are backwards here, but here she is getting on the bus.
As you can tell, she was delighted to see the bus, she couldn't even look at me for the picture!
She was so so excited! Bryce told us (and followed through), that he was going to give her a kiss as she got on the bus. It was SO sweet...I can't imagine her not being home until almost 4 o'clock today. Amazing!!!

Here's a completely random pic of Ruth. We just got out the exersaucer and she LOVES the thing. I have found her giggle spot, in her rolls under her chin. She is such a joy to us!

I'm off to wander around and figure out what to do with only 2 kids, one of whom is now napping! Wow!! I'll give a full report of the first day later today...

Comments

Popular Posts