It's a ......

baby! It's the Hall tiebreaker baby....who was right? who was wrong? the baby is healthy, perfect and ours!!! And it's a .....


GIRL! Reagan was right, another little girl will be joining our family. I can't believe it, I was so positively CONVINCED it was a boy! Even my poll here was 10/6 boy! Wow! Another beautiful princess. I can't wait to see if she has blond hair like Reagan, dark hair like Bryce, and everything else about her. This profile 3D pic of her is really amazing, isn't it? We are blessed.

Well, I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer, so I had to share our fun news.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your second precious little girl! Thanks for sharing your good news; the pictures are so clear. We all are truly blessed in so many ways and so many times over. Love you all, Linda S

Popular Posts