Happy 1/2 Birthday Reagan Joy!

Today is Reagan's 1/2 birthday. She's officially 4 1/2! Woohoo! Normally I don't make a big deal about it, but for school this year, you got to pick a date to celebrate your birthday (which I thought was really nice, considering Reagan has a summer birthday and often won't get that!). So, I chose yesterday because it was closest to her actual 1/2 birthday. She felt so special and I got to go to school with her for the day and watch all the fun things she gets to do.
Making apple blossoms (Michigan's state flower) with her teacher.
Reagan got to bring 3 items for show and tell and 5 pictures. Here she is showing her Bitty Baby, Bella, dressed in her birthday outfit to the class.
We made cupcakes for everyone to enjoy as her birthday treat. Because of a food allergy in the class, I had the pleasure of making cupcakes from scratch (not hard at all by the way!), but they turned out delicious just the same. She had a very special day at school!

Today and tomorrow we are having our great room painted, which I think is really going to cozy up our space. I will have before/after pics to show next week. Today we got out of their hair and went to church in the morning and Playworld all afternoon. I completely tuckered both children out, they BOTH fell asleep on the way home. I'm off to make some dinner before the natives get too restless.

Comments

Popular Posts