It's a boy!.....It's a girl!

We had a VERY exciting week last week here at the Hall house TWO babies were born into our families. On Wednesday, Jason's brother Chris welcomed a little boy to their home, Logan Christopher (I have not even seen a pic of this sweet cherub....ahem!). My sister had a little girl, Anne Heather, on Friday via c-section. They did not know boy/girl, and boy everyone was seriously surprised with Anne's arrival. We were all SURE it was a boy. Reagan did call it correct, I must admit. Maybe 3 year olds DO know something!

This is one of my favorite pics of her! Since she was breech, and frank breech at that (meaning her legs were up by her head), she often finds herself back in that "comfy" position. LOVE it! I get to meet her in 2 weeks, and I can't wait get my hands on her!
We took the entire weekend to celebrate Father's Day with this super yummy ice cream cake. I kept telling Reagan this was a secret and not to tell daddy. I do have to hand it to her, she did say hi to him and hug him before she blurted out we got him a cake. Note to self....3 year olds do not understand the word "secret".

These super hot days have had us out and enjoying the water. Reagan is initially cautious, but Bryce will literally stand right in it and not care a lick. Such a boy!

We had a playdate for all the new preschoolers at Reagan's school for next year, so that was really nice. It was nice to all get together so Reagan will have some familiar faces that first day. I hardly can believe she's going to school in the fall. She is SO ready for it, though, she will have a blast.

We are enjoying summer, with so much time outside and time with friends. We visited the Children's Museum this past week and will jet out to the zoo again next week. Reagan is asking for a piano lesson, so we're off to learn some more!

Comments

Popular Posts