A Milestone Birthday

Reagan with Great Grandma Helen. Last weekend we had a visit from my parents and my grandma. We went to a surprise party for my aunt...and what a GREAT surprise it was!
Jason turned 30 this weekend, and we had a huge party here for him at the house. I was smart this time around and had pizza ordered in, which took lots of stress off of me. We had beautiful weather, so luckily all our guests could enjoy our yard and not cramped in our home.
Bryce and Meme Hall. He's getting so big...he was 16 lbs. 9 oz at his 4 month check. Let's take a trip down memory lane.....Reagan was 15 lbs 12 oz at 9 MONTHS OLD! Wowzers he's big!! He's still such a happy happy boy.
Jason enjoying his gift from me...cornhole boards and University of Michigan bean bags. I actually kept this a surprise until the morning of the party (which any of you who know me well, is quite a feat...and Jason has always been quite a sleuth!). They were a hit!
4 Generations of Men on Jason's side. I was so thankful they organized and got this picture. Jason Gardiner Ensroth Hall, Earl Ensroth, Bryce Jon Hall, Tony Parker Hall

We had a great weekend with friends and family here...and now we are recovering. Our neighborhood yard sale is this weekend, so that is this week's task. I'm going through closets trying not to be a pack rat. Always love someone paying me for things I won't use anymore.

Off for now. Enjoy the new pics! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts