A little Mahler, a little pumping...

Well, this Mama has had a busy week. I got the awesome chance to play with the symphony this past week and had a blast! It was lots of organization making sure the kids were taken care of each evening, but everything went smoothly and the kids did great! Jason is so good with them both and with a little help from my neighbor Kay, the kids were taken care of.
We did Mahler's 1st Symphony, what an amazing piece of music. I really enjoyed myself, and got lots of positive feedback from other symphony members. Since I am still nursing Bryce, the week entailed lots of pumping, and I'm so thankful that's done for now.

I had a great Mother's Day; Reagan came into our bed early Sunday morning and once Jason asked her what she wanted to tell me, she responded "Happy Mother's Day Mom". Oh, how precious our children are, and what a gift! We went to church and they always do some sort of presentation with the kids, and I cry every year, and Reagan's not even IN the presentation yet. We enjoyed a yummy buffet at church after service, and then a little retail therapy to help make any Mother's Day wonderful! And then......a glorious nap!!! The weather was not so cooperative on Sunday, but it helped us stay in and get rested up.

Happy belated Mothers' Day to all those out there reading my blog. I do have the greatest job in the world, and I am thankful for the wonderful gift of 2 beautiful healthy children. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts