Merry Christmas Mama!

Christmas is here and gone, and it's hard to believe. It's such a ramp-up all through December, and in a flash...we're ready to welcome in the New Year. I must say, watching Christmas through a child's eyes is so special and Reagan was so much fun this year. She knew who's birthday we were celebrating and remembered her memory verse from church "Jesus Is Born". I was so proud of her for that!
It was definetly a Dora Christmas around here...the pervading theme for sure! This is her new Dora air mattress for when we travel. I was pretty adamant about only owning 1 pack and play, so this is a perfect solution for her. Of course, as with every new present, we napped in it, slept in it, and had to sneak it away at bed the 2nd night. She does not miss a beat though, and did ask for it the minute she did not spy it in her bedroom!
My parents and my sis/hubby came up Sat-Mon to celebrate Christmas with us. We were so thankful to have them here. I was quite sad on Monday (Christmas Eve) when everyone left. Our families' traditions all are on that day.... so between my sadness and hormones, it was a teary day. As Jason was taking Reagan up to nap that day, Reagan looked at me crying on the couch and said (completely without prompting) "Merry Christmas Mama", which made me cry even more. What a sweet little girl! We had a nice Christmas here and opened gifts Christmas morning.

Here's a pic of my entire family. My mom has resorted to New Year's cards since she can't seem to get all of us together for a pic before then.
Well, I'm 36 weeks and 3 days (but who's counting??)...and anxiously awaiting Baby Hall's arrival. I go to the doctor every week now and am hoping he chooses to arrive early! Take care,
Jaime



Comments

Happi said…
Jaime,
Hang in there, sweetie! Your little one will arrive soon...and you will be holding him in your arms. I can't wait to meet him.

Happy New Year to the Hall family!
Love,
Hap

Popular Posts