Hola

Jason and I just returned from an awesome vacation in Cancun, Mexico! We went through his work and had a FANTASTIC time. It was 90 degrees every day and we probably had 2 minutes total of rain the entire trip. It was sunny and warm right when you woke up all the way until the evening. What a nice break from our winter weather! We were on the 10th floor, with this incredible ocean view. Most of the nights, we slept with the slider open to listen to the ocean lap up on the shore as we slept! It was heavenly!
I
I got my first chance to snorkel and really enjoyed it. I was a little hesitant about the shark situation, but didn't see one, but I did swim with barracudas! I can't say that I'm sporting much of a tan, the Mexican sun is very hot, and with my fair skin....you know how that goes. I have a few spots where I missed the sunblock, and boy did I pay for that!

This was my 2nd time away from Reagan, and the 1st time both of us have been away from her. We were gone 5 nights. Reagan stayed with my parents and they all had a ball together. I really was proud of myself; I was not the basketcase I had feared and had a nice time. I missed her terribly...don't get me wrong. I even woke her up Friday night when we returned because I couldn't wait to see her! I was so relieved when I called and my parents told me she was so easy to care for and that she didn't miss me! This is really what I wanted to hear!! I think they were actually a little sad when we left with her on Sunday.




My dad LOVED taking Reagan out on her sled while we were gone. He got in one last ride before we left on Sunday! Too bad we returned to nearly a foot of snow in our driveway! BOO! Spring come quickly! Cancun already seems like a lifetime away! Happi, I'm making your soup today...yum!

That's the latest here at the Hall house. I'm busy unpacking and getting settled today. Have a great week!

Comments

Happi said…
Heavenly....it does look like paradise! Might I add I am just a tad bit jealous? : ( Oh well, I'm sure we'll have an opportunity someday to do the same! So glad you two were able to get away and that Reagan did great with your folks. What a blessing! I know how hard it is to leave your baby! Enjoy the soup! : ) (you may want to add the salt at the end to taste...it does get salty. Also, if you have an immersion blender, blend a bit before you add the evap. milk. Don't forget the cheese and bacon!)

Popular Posts