That stinkin' white elephant exchange....

Merry Christmas from today's Ebeneezer! Jason's family has a thing about White Elephant gifts. Certain gifts continue to recirculate...and even end up with people unbeknowst to them. A couple years ago at a White Elephant exchange, we left this wonderful toothpick holder in Jason's sister Laurie's bathroom, proudly sporting her toothbrush. This year, I didn't even bring gifts...yes, I was the ultimate party pooper. I figure, why bring my "junk" to only take back more "junk". Alas, I STILL ended up with this crazy toothpick holder in my bag of stuff from Laurie's house. Laurie, I'm calling you out...was it you? Just watch your backs Hall family...this WILL reappear and when you least expect it! All in good fun!

Reagan got her first chance to open up presents, and it's oh so fun. She got a little vacuum for Christmas and it's so cute to watch her push it all around the house. If only I could figure out a way for it to do the REAL job...then I'd be set! Have a blessed day!








Comments

Anonymous said…
Ok, now that I've had a really good laugh (rolling on the floor with tears streaming down my face!) I can't believe it made it onto your blog!
I've been holding on to that thing for at least 2 years and I just couldn't resist stuffing it into your belongings before you drove back home!
Now where will this turn up next?

Popular Posts