I've been tagged!

My good friend Happi, has tagged me with this ABC Meme game, so I'm good for it! Here we go!

Available or single-Like Happi said, I'm available only to my hubby!
Best friend-Jason, besides him, Tracy
Cake or pie-Cake, white cake with LOTS of white frosting
Drink of Choice-Orange pop or sprite with cranberry juice
Essential Item you use Everyday-my brain
Favorite Color-I'm in to pink these days
Gummy bears or worms-bears?
Hometown-Belvidere, Illinois
Indulgence-Cheesecake
January or February-February I guess since it's closer to spring!
Kids & Names-Reagan Joy (17 months)
Life is Incomplete Without-Jesus & my fam
Marriage Date-April 12, 2003
Number of Siblings-one younger sister, Jody
Oranges or Apples-I like orange juice or applesauce, not a big fan of the entire fruit
Phobias or Fears-scuba diving, submarine, don't like the thought of have lots of water above me
Fave Quote-Nothing is impossible with God. (Luke 1:37)
Reason to Smile-I can stay at home and raise our daughter
Season-spring!!!
Tag 3 or 4 people-I'm not sure I know 3 or 4 people with blogs, Carolyn, Aimee, ???
Unknown Fact About Me-I love to shovel snow!!!
Veggie you don't like-peppers
Worst Habit-picking my fingers
X-rays-my foot, shins during basketball season in high school
Your Fav Food-I love great Pad Thai, the spicier the better!
Zodiac-I pay no attention to this business....

Okay, that was fun Happi. I guess you might have learned something new about me. Have a blessed day!

Comments

Happi said…
Way to go, Jaime. I'm proud of you!!! Love ya, Happi

Popular Posts