My FIRST (and hopefully ONLY) tattoo!

Yep, that's right, Reagan is sporting some Huntington pride! One of the bankers gave this to me and it's now on Reagan's arm waiting to surprise daddy tonight. Sorry for the cracker mouth...but it was the best I could do. I'm surprised I could get the girl to sit still for 30 seconds to apply it! I gave her food, I'm no dummy!

Reagan went to the doctor yesterday, and she's 19 lbs. 7 oz. She's in the 8% for girls her age. What a lil' peanut! I guess this is a Hall trait...there are worse things you know than being little! All else is good...the Dr. is suggesting I cook with Olive oil, put butter on her veggies, even whipped cream on her fruit. "Feed her fat!". I wish we all had that problem!

On a side note, I'd like to vent on behalf of my husband. We are so excited for the Tigers, but it seems the average fan is not able to score tickets for this game without taking out a second mortgage. We were both online (broadband) at 10 sharp Monday morning and could not get tickets. Of course, the tickets are now going for astronomical prices and all the great fans are priced out to the rich! BOOOO to that! I'm sad for Jason, he's been a Tigers fan his entire life and we will watch it from the tv. That is, if I can control his eBay bidding until Saturday. Who's addicted now??? Just had to razz him for that!

Onward we go...have a great rest of your week and GO TIGERS!!!

Comments

Happi said…
CUTE! She's so beautiful. You must be so proud of her. Hope all is well with you. Love you!
Happi

Popular Posts