Our 3rd House!!!







Yes, we are the proud owners of House #3!!! A little bit of plastic heaven for Reagan Joy! If you know me well, I have been watching these at garage sales, eBay, and craigslist, and finally broke down and bought her one (I was always waiting for the steal of the century!). She absolutely LOVES this house! They have them in the nursery at church, so she knows exactly what to do. She shuts the door, opens and shuts the shutters, giggling the entire time! There is a sink, and stove inside, so I'm sure that will follow as she grows older. Can you believe this thing is used? It's beautiful!! What's another mortgage payment???

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! Jaime, I can just imagine hearing her giggle as she opens and shuts the doors and windows! And I love her cute socks too!

Popular Posts