Here I am again!


Good morning! Reagan Joy is STILL sleeping, so I'm utilizing this time to write a little bit about what she's up to these days. Reagan is saying one word....cracker. A girl after my own heart, FOOD! She is signing for more, please, and all done. What a victory in signing after doing it for months with her. I feel so proud. She is starting to climb...she can get in her rocker by herself...and last night she climbed into a walker in the nursery at church. And of course, proceeded to get stuck. Reagan has discovered the joy of emptying kleenex boxes everywhere. But, it made the girl happy, so that was fine!!! She loves it when you chase her, we love to hear her giggle. She's really turning into a daddy's girl...once he is home, she wants to be with him and does NOT want him to leave her anywhere. I find it absolutely precious. Sure, I nursed this baby for the first year of her life, but now she prefers her daddy. I'll try not to take it personally sweet one! She is surely our joy and I have just enjoyed every stage and all the new wonders it brings! Ta ta for now!

Comments

Happi said…
Yay Jaime! I'm so proud of you for blogging. Isn't it wonderful? Reagan is just beautiful. I can tell she is your pride and joy...as well, she should be. Good work!

Popular Posts