Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa


We had a great weekend visiting with my parents, who we haven't seen since OCTOBER!  That is just crazy to type!  We had our annual Spring Break trip planned to Arizona and thanks to Covid, we got to stay home...

We were so thankful to be away for a few days and visit my hometown.  I did do a little tour with my kids of where I went to school, where I lived, etc.  I absolutely loved it..my kids...not so sure!

My mom wanted this pic of Bennett by his own street!!

The kids love singing along with grandpa (and I think grandpa probably loves it too!)



The kids riding my parents' e bikes.  I even took a spin on one...I have to say, it's pretty sweet adding some power to your pedaling!!


And no visit with my family is ever complete without some pickle ball.  My mom is rather ruthless though...ha!

SO SO good to see my parents again after so long!  Good thing we won't have to wait that long before we see them again!!

Comments

Popular Posts