Birthday Morning

 We had so many good laughs at 6:30 this morning with this gift.  Bryce did NOT want to put this on, but we told him he couldn't have his other gift without putting this one on first.  And I told him I wouldn't put the pic on social media...(hmmm...didn't mention my blog, though, HA!)

And listen, it was all worth it, with his Michigan football jersey wrapped up ready to go!!

What's a birthday without birthday pancakes around here!!  I'm headed in to bring him lunch and have lunch with him.  I'm taking advantage of this as long as I can...he's 12 and wants to have me come into lunch and sit with him.

We had to laugh because Reagan was "complaining" that she never gets lunch brought in on her birthday (July 7).  I told her, tell you what, you don't even have to go to school on your birthday. Deal?  Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts