To have new beginnings, you have to have endings...

Our family is very excited to be a part of a church plant this fall with our good friends, Sam and Becca. We are planting a church in a quickly growing community near us, and we are so excited to see what God has for us and our city!

With that, is saying goodbye to our comfort, our home church of the past 14 Years. We have been serving in the nursery/children's ministry for that entire time and this past Sunday was our last time serving. Very bittersweet for sure...

We are SO excited for what's next, but goodbyes are stinky!! The Nursery Pastor (and our good friend) was so kind and honoring and we appreciated all his words and prayers over us as he sent us off! The other coordinators at our service time made it very special as well. She brought this beautiful bouquet of flowers and separated it out into each room...throughout the entire service, each room called me down to their room to give me a couple flowers and speak words of thanks to me. It was such a thoughtful and sweet gesture, and a wonderful send off. I have invested so much of my heart and time into this ministry, it's hard to say goodbye, but I'm thankful for all we've learned, how much we've grown through it all!

I had honestly been dreading this day, and I cried some, but held it together for the most part...thank you to those of you who impacted us SO greatly over these past 14 Years!!

Comments

Popular Posts