It was a Merry Christmas

Having kiddos in school until the 22nd made for a quick approach of Christmas...but what a great time we had and now I feel like we still have a good portion of break left to enjoy...

I got new bedding for Reagan and I was nervous about it, as she is more picky about what she likes...she LOVED it and it made me so happy that I was able to purchase something she loves!! Jason went over the top and got me a beautiful new purse...I was overwhelmed at it...it is just stunning!!

We went to my hometown for Christmas and the kids always enjoy some time at the rock wall...and the other pics are my family at Christmas. It is good to be together and enjoy family traditions.

And Jason's big purchase of Christmas break was a snowmobile...we've decided to fully embrace this winter and the kids (and Jason) are having a blast! Even Finley chases them all over the yard!!

Love having the kids home for break...sleeping in and no lunches to make!

Comments

Popular Posts